Resources that you will find useful on this website:
- Online Seminar – Healing Emotional Wounds – Strength means acknowledging that your coping mechanisms are not working and some changes may be necessary. Power means knowing when you need support and ensure that you receive it. Strength means being able to identify your needs and taking the opportunities presented to meet those needs.
What will you get from this seminar:
- know your worth in Christ
- Identify myths and stereotype about healing
- Challenge the myth of strength and faith
- Embrace the new you
- Confront your fears about healing
- Learn how to tell yourself the truth about who God says you are and what He says about you.
You will also receive a workbook to accompany the presentation.
During this live presentation, you will be able to see Joanna and ask questions at the end of the s
- Three Day Course ‘New Beginnings’ – This is a free mini course that will assist you in applying relevant scriptures to whatever hurt you may be experiencing. ‘New beginnings’ will be beneficial whether you are moving through the pain of a relationship breakdown, dealing with the sting of rejection, coping with stress, depression or trying to wrestle with the pain of abuse. This course will be delivered FREE to your inboxes when you sign up to our newsletter.
- 7 Day Course ‘His wounds and mine’ – This course is titled ‘His wounds and Mine’ asserting that the wounds that Jesus suffered leading up to His crucifixion mirrors whatever we have gone through. ‘His wounds and mine’ will help you understand and begin to process some of the events that have occurred in your life that may be causing discomfort. However deep, wide or big the pain feels Jesus wants to heal them. He loves you and cares and wants you to be free from the shackles of emotional distress and dysfunctional relationships.