The Conference will provide a map that is tried and tested. The results show in the changed lives of many who attend our events.
About this Event
“Courage is contagious. Every time we choose courage, we make everyone around us a little better and the world a little braver.” – Brene Brown
Wounds to Scars Conferences are designed to help you move through the painful places and recover from the impact of painful life events.
Come and benefit from the experience of professionals who can help give you the correct tools to navigate healing from trauma.
What You’ll Discover
• Would you like to increase your emotional vocabulary?
• Would you like to harness emotions and apply them to everyday task?
• Would you like to gain the ability to think clearly and manage emotions regardless of your past?
The Conference is for you if you would like:
• To understand emotions and learn strategies for controlling even the most intense emotions
• More rejuvenating and restful sleep
• Being able to manage stress
• Improved effectiveness in working toward long term goals
• Renewed enjoyment of simple pleasures
• To learn the secret to healthy relationships
• To learn the steps to healing and how to apply them
• To overcome negative automatic thoughts once and for all
• Improvement in your relationships
• To successfully navigate toxic mother-daughter difficulties
• Experience a joyful and fulfilling life
• The opportunity to heal from past hurts
• The opportunity to talk with professionals in a safe non-judgmental environment
Main seminars with workshops:
1. Sexual intimacy after sexual abuse presented by Joanna Daniel
2. Healing from narcissistic abuse: a survivor’s journey presented by Bee Jackson
3. Finding your voice presented by Philipa Smith
4. Emotional health and spirituality presented by Dr Nadine Collins
Other seminars will include:
– Raised by a narcissist
– Building finances and self esteem after abuse
– Music for relaxation and healing
– Gratitude and the part it plays in healing
– Building relationships that last
– Men, abuse and mental abuse
– Transitions and identity
Book the full conference for £99 or individual sessions for £67. These are early bird prices. Early bird sale ends on Feb 25. The price for the full session increases to £129 and the individual sessions to £99 after the sale ends.
Meet the Speakers
Monday, 22nd March 2021
7 pm to 7:30 pm – Opening & Welcome (Joanna)
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Healing from narcissistic abuse: a survivor’s journey (Bee Jackson)
9 pm to 10 pm – Music for relaxation and healing (Philip Smith)
Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
5 pm to 6pm – Building relationships that last (Alison Awuku)
6 pm to 7pm – Workshop (Bee Jackson)
7 pm to 8pm – Men, abuse and mental abuse (Greg Davis)
8 pm to 8:30 pm – Music
8:30pm to 9 pm – Sexual intimacy after sexual abuse (Joanna Daniel)
Wednesday, 24th March 2021
7 pm to 8 pm – Emotional health and spirituality (Dr Nadine Collins)
8 pm to 9 pm – Building finances and self esteem after abuse (Kelly Vogler)
9 pm to 10 pm- Finding your voice (Philippa Smith)
Thursday, 25th March 2021
7 pm to 8:15 pm – Identifying the signs of abuse (Sarah McDugal)
8:15 pm to 9:15 pm – Gratitude (Andrea Rayne)
9:15 pm to 9:30 pm – Music
Closing Remarks (Joanna Daniel)